电话：+86 21 34205389
Wenjun Zhang received his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electronic engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, in 1984, 1987 and 1989, respectively.
From 1990 to 1993, He worked as a post-doctoral fellow at Philips in Nuremberg, Germany, where he was actively involved in developing HD-MAC system. He joined the Faculty of Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 1993 and became a full professor of Electronic Engineering in 1995. As the project leader, he successfully developed the first Chinese HDTV prototype system in 1998. He was one of the main contributors to the Chinese Digital Television Terrestrial Broadcasting Standard issued in 2006. He is the Chief Expert of undergoing National Hi-Tech Research Project (National 863 Project) “Key Technologies Research and Verification for Next Generation Television System”. He holds more than 60 patents and published more than 90 papers in international journals and conferences. He serves as Chair of IEEE Shanghai Section and Associate Editor of IEEE T-CSVT since 2010. He is a Fellow of IEEE .
Prof. Zhang’s main research interests include digital video coding and transmission, multimedia semantic processing and intelligent video surveillance. He is the Chief Scientist of the Chinese Digital TV Engineering Research Centre, an industry/government consortium in DTV technology research and standardization.
- Zhai G. T., Wu X. L., Yang X. K., Lin W. S., Zhang W. J. A Psychovisual Quality Metric in Free-Energy Principle. IEEE Trans Image Process. 21(1):41-52. Jan 2012.
- Wu X. L., Zhai G. T., Yang X. K., Zhang W. J. Adaptive Sequential Prediction of Multidimensional Signals With Applications to Lossless Image Coding. IEEE Trans Image Process. 20(1):36-42. Jan 2011.
- Gong L., Gui L., Liu B., Rong B., Xu Y., Wu Y. Y., Zhang W. J. Improve the Performance of LDPC Coded QAM by Selective Bit Mapping in Terrestrial Broadcasting System. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 57 (2): 263-269. Jun 2011.
- Cheng P., Tao M. X., Xiao Y., Zhang W. J. V-OFDM: On Performance Limits over Multi-Path Rayleigh Fading Channels. IEEE Trans Commun. 59(7): 1878-1892. Jul 2011.
- Zhai G. T., Yang X. K., Lin W. S., Zhang W. J. Bayesian Error Concealment with DCT Pyramid for Images. IEEE Trans Circuits Syst Video Technol. 20(9): 1224-1232. Sep 2010.
- Xu J. Z., Wu F., Liang J., Zhang W. J. Directional Lapped Transforms for Image Coding. IEEE Trans Image Process. 19(1): 85-97. Jan 2010.
- Cheng P., Tao M. X., Zhang W. J. A New SLNR-Based Linear Precoding for Downlink Multi-User Multi-Stream MIMO Systems. IEEE Commun Lett, 14(11): 1008-1010. Nov 2010.
- Zhang F., Wu X. L., Yang X. K., Zhang W. J., Zhang L. Robust Color Demosaicking With Adaptation to Varying Spectral Correlations. IEEE Trans Image Process. 18(12): 2706-2717. Dec 2009.
- Yang F., Hu L. N., Gui L., Wang Z., Zhang W. J. Transmitter Identification With Watermark Signal in DVB-H Signal Frequency Network. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 55(3): 663-667. Sep 2009.
- Xu J. Z., Wu F., Zhang W. J. Intra-Predictive Transforms for Block-Based Image Coding. IEEE Trans Signal Process. 57(8): 3030-3040. Aug 2009.
- Gui L., Li Q., Liu B., Zhang W. J., Zheng C. Y. Low Complexity Channel Estimation Method for TDS-OFDM Based Chinese DTTB System. IEEE Trans Consum Electron. 55(3): 1135-1140. Aug 2009.
- Liang W. Q., Chai J., Guan Y. F., Zhang W. J., He D. Z. A robust and adaptive carrier recovery method for Chinese DTTB receiver. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 54(1): 146-151. Mar 2008.
- Ju F., Guan Y. F., He D. Z., Sun J., Zhang W. J. An implementation of the Decision Feedback Equalizer based on Delay-Matched structure. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 54(3): 468-476. Sep 2008.
- He D. Z., Guan Y. F., Liang W. Q., Feng J., Zhang W. J. Combined NR decoding with Decision Feedback Equalizer for Chinese DTTB receiver. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 54(3): 477-481. Sep 2008.
- Zhang W. J., Guan Y. F., Liang W. Q., He D. Z., Ju F., Sun J. An introduction of the chinese DTTB standard and analysis of the PN595 working modes. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 53(1): 8-13. Mar 2007.